Gatsby Theme: WTF
A Gatsby theme for publishing your second brains, hyperlinking your zettelkasten, tending your digital garden, or for keeping a space-age commonplace as I like to.
🥣 The Digs 🧰
If anything, it's the plugins that make Gatsby great.
- Theme UI - a theme-able styled component library
- React Slips Hook - lets us view multiple pages at once, layered over each other like slips of paper (a refactor of react-stacked-pages-hook)
- FlexSearch - lightning-fast full-text dependency-free search with Downshift-powered results
- Tippy - tooltips previews of internal wiki links
- Prism - syntax highlighting for MDX code fences
👷 How to use this theme 🏗️
# preliminary and potentially unnecessary steps npm i -g yarn yarn set version berry yarn global add gatsby # one-liner install gatsby new wtf https://github.com/krry/gatsby-theme-wtf
Fork it up
This theme lives on GitHub, feel free to use it as a template or generally fork it up anyway you like.
It's a live (example)
To see this theme in action, check out my commonplace. Fair warning, this is not a polished place, but rather a place to play and fail and learn in public.