- Resource system with cache
- Easy to learn API
- Complete, real 3D engine thanks to Three.js
- Load JSON, Collada and OBJ models via Three.js
- Translations API (via i18next)
- Positional audio
- Integrated collision engine
- Cutscenes API
- Simple conversation format
- Custom HUD in SVG
- Items API
- Characters API
- Integration with node
- Text-2-Speech availible with meSpeak
- Support for keyboard input, mouse input and touch input
GAJSE is availible on npm. Do the following for use it on a project.
npm install gajse --save
Or you can just download the gajse.min.js file here.
You can manually build gajse:
git clone https://github.com/AdrianArroyoCalle/gajse cd gajse npm install grunt
At your option use uglify-js.
GAJSE has an official tutorial availible from here or you can use La Maquinaria de Videojuegos which offers a GUI system to create GAJSE games:
We haven't got any screenshot yet. Please, be patient.
GAJSE is under the Affero GPL license so:
- You can use it for open source projects
- You should give us credit
- You can use it on hosted servers, but you need the full source
- You announce the changes made by you
- You can use it on commercial projects
But if you need full control of the library, GAJSE offers a Commercial Release:
- You pay for a Commercial License of GAJSE the only price of 50$
- You can do whatever you want