Inspired from Mongoose, it allows you to modeling your data to be explicit on data format.
It will test value of each fields and link model between them.
npm install --save fractale
- Usage of uuid to generate a unique id for model instances.
- Usage of moment for date.
- Usage of teinte for color.
- Usage of mongoose for bridge / provider.
- Usage of prop-types for bridge.
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change. Please make sure to update tests as appropriate.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details
- Jocelyn Faihy - Web developer and Blob of Internets - Jochlain
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.