Pragmatic Testing Framework For NodeJS and Browsers.
- No configuration needed.
- NodeJS and browsers supported. All you need is to pass
-bparameter. It compiles your source code for browsers automatically with OneJS
- Keep the browsers open, your tests will be run on any code change automatically.
- Headless testing with PhantomJS with
- Beautified error output that show failing lines.
- ChaiJS is injected to every module to avoid repeating.
- Mostly compatible with Mocha.
$ npm install -g fox
Create a new test document and name it
assert modules are injected to the test modules by default;
describe'Number'it'converts a date to a number'expect Number tobea'number'
Available BDD methods:
$ fox # It'll look modules like test.js and test/index by default. You can specify them manually; fox test_foo.js test_b*.jsOK, passed 1 test.
$ fox -bVisit localhost:7559 to run tests on a web browser
If you have PhantomJS installed in your system, run fox with
-bv parameters to run the tests headlessly;
$ fox -bv