You may also want to checkout:
This is the Stylus port of the Zurb Foundation framework
You may also want to checkout:
- generator-foundation for a quick way to generate custom Foundation themes.
- fashionista.js for an easy way to decorate your express.js apps using your custom Foundation themes.
Foundation is the most advanced responsive front-end framework in the world. You can quickly prototype and build sites or apps that work on any kind of device with Foundation, which includes layout constructs (like a fully responsive grid), elements and best practices.
Foundation is MIT-licensed and absolutely free to use. Foundation wouldn't be possible without the support of the entire ZURB team, our friends and colleagues who gave feedback, and some luminaries who did some heavy lifting that we took advantage of (thanks guys).
- Base Source and Compilation Files for SCSS
Foundation was made by ZURB, a product design company in Campbell, CA.
If Foundation knocks your socks off the way we hope it does and you want more, why not check out our jobs?
Many thanks to all the people working on Foundation either to improve the base code or to support specific frameworks. If you want to get on this readme send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and if you have questions you can join the Unofficial Foundation Google Group here: http://groups.google.com/group/foundation-framework-
WordPress (Versions marked 3/20/13)
- Reactor by Anthony Wilhelm using Foundation version 4
- Reverie by Zhen using Foundation version 4
- Corner Stone by Stephen Mullen using Foundation version v4.09
- required+ Themes by required+ using Foundation version 3.25
- Yeti by Modular Learning using Foundation version 3.2
- Starter Theme by Drew Morris using Foundation version 3
- WP-Foundation by 320press using Foundation version 3
- f415 by Gabor Javorszky
- Narga Core by Nguyễn Đình Quân
- Drupal Theme by Drew Kennelly
- Zurb Foundation Supporting F3.2, F4 & Drupal 8 by Ishmael Sanchez, Chris Lee
- Zoundation Theme by Andrea Burton & Jeff Graham, FunnyMonkey
- Foundation Alfred by Josh Medeski (@joshmedeski)
- A foundation theme for the Pinax by Christopher Clarke, Kwesi Aguillera & Lendl Smith
- MODX Version by Menno Pietersen
- NuGet Package for ASP.Net MVC by Edward Charbeneau, @EdCharbeneau
- Pyramid Scaffold by Parker Pinette
- Foundationify Shopify Theme by Luke Bussey
- Mobile First by Adam Fairhead
- Less Version by Justin Marsan
- Less with Color Scheme by Matalin Hatchard
- Textmate/Sublime Text2 Bundle by Liam R, @liamr
- Desktop, Tablet and Phone Grid PSD Templates by Bruce Abel at Portfolio Creative Services Group
- HAML Web Templates by Peter Bonnell
- Grid displayer bookmarklet by Antoine Lefeuvre
- Responsive Design Bookmarklet by Victor Coulon
- Vertical Rhythm Grid Bookmarklet by Kevin Altman
- Modular Scale by Mason Wendell and Scott Kellum
Ruby on Rails Sass Gems
- Foundation Icons 2 by J. P. Nowak
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.