简体中文 | English
The FormMaking developed base on vue and element-ui, equipts with the latest front-end technology stack, built-in i18n internationalization solution, all of those are aimed at making developmemt simpler, and more efficiently.
- Visual configuration page
- Provide grid layout and align with flex
- One-click preview of configuration effects
- One-click generation of configuration json data
- One-click generate code, ready to run
- Provide custom components to meet user's custom requirements
- Provides a remote data interface for users to asynchronously fetch data
- Provides powerful advanced components
- Support for form validation
- Get form data quickly
- Internationalization support
MakingForm (Quickly design the form page based on the visual operation and obtain the form configuration json data).
GenerateForm (The generator will render a form page quickly base on the configuration json data captured in the designer).
- If you find a new bug or have a new feature request, please create a new issue.
If you do like ours open source, would you mind to buy us a cup of coffee :) lol
Modern browsers and Internet Explorer 10+.
|IE / Edge||Firefox||Chrome||Safari|
|IE10, IE11, Edge||last 2 versions||last 2 versions||last 2 versions|
You can use the vue-form-making source code in an open source project under the LGPL license and retain the copyright information.
If you want to use vue-form-making source code in non-open source sites, projects and applications, you need to purchase Commercial License.