Take it for a test drive: cdibbs.github.io/folproof
- If you don't have node and npm installed, please install it.
- Visit here, for more details.
npm installto install the libraries FOLProof needs.
If you'd like to run FOLProof in a shell, then proceed, here:
- Install the build dependencies (node, npm, etc).
- Within the folproof root directory, run
sudo npm -g install.
- This should install shell dependencies, like nomnom and path.
There are several ways to run FOLProof:
- From the shell
- After installation: type
folproof [your-proof].fol, from anywhere.
- Without installation: type
node cli.js [your-proof].fol, from within the folproof directory.
- From the web
- Please look in the included index.html for an example of how to use FOLProof in a website.
- You can test the included index.html at the demo site.
- folproof-parser.js - built automatically from ./src/parser/folproof-parser.jison and folproof-parser.jisonlex
- folproof-web.js - renders proof ASTs to HTML. Requires JQuery
- folproof-verifier.js - verifies proofs from ASTs (built from /src/*.js)
- cli.js - a short script to run verifier.js, from within a shell.
- index.html - provides a test interface