See: http://www.fluentreports.com for more information.
Fluent Reports - Data Driven PDF Reporting Engine for Node.js
- Completely Data Driven. You pass in the data; you tell it easily how to print the data, and it generates the PDF report.
- Headers, Footers, Title Headers, Summary Footers
- Grouping, nested grouping, and even more nested grouping, �
- Auto-Summing (and other automatic totals like max/min/count)
- Sane defaults, and the ability to easily override not only the defaults but pretty much every aspect of the report generation.
- Images, Gradients, Text, Fonts, Lines, and many other PDF features supported.
- Page-able data loading
- Sub-Reports, Sub-Sub-Reports, etc�
- Bands (Tables) & Suppressed Bands (w/ column wrapping or column clipping)
- Free Flow Text
- Ability to override each part of the report for total customization of your report
- Fluent API
- Ability to put data over images; gradients, etc.
- Quickly generate complex reports with minimal lines of code.
See the simple/stupid examples for a overview on how to generate a somewhat complex report.
Both of those reports I tried to throw in a chunk of the kitchen sink to try and give you and idea how powerful the engine is. I'll try and generate a really simple report in a future commit.