The engine mainly revolves around:
- state hooks inspired by ReactJS
- callbacks inspired by ExpressJS and KnexJS
- functionality and conventions inspired by Flash
- Creating canvas-based FlevaClips such as textfields and prefabs
- Managing textures with Graphics, Paintings, Sprites, and SpriteSheets
- Handling audio with Sound
- Simple Scene manipulation
- Easy stage navigation with VCam
- Saving/Loading with SharedObjects
- Asset Pre-Loader
- FlevaClip collision detection
- Custom Runtime/Loop
- Reusable Scripts
- Virtual Camera
- Mouse/Key/Sound/SharedObject Modules
An overview and tutorials on the FlevaR Engine.
Follow a guide to help you get started on your first FlevaR application.
Visit the docs directly to view the syntax and detailed features.
See the changes and updates to the engine.