AI - Evolving fish intelligence
AI experiment with evolving fish intelligence.
- hit "F" to switch to fast-forward (graph mode) and back
Table of contents
Clone this repo
$ git clone https://github.com/alexdevero/ai-evolving-fish-intelligence.git
Run the experiment (on localhost:1337)
npm run start
yarn run start
Support this project
I open-source almost everything I can, and I try to reply everyone needing help using these projects. Obviously, this takes time. You can use these projects in your applications for free! You can even change the source code and redistribute (even resell it).
If you get some profit from this or just want to encourage me to continue creating stuff, there are few ways you can do it:
- Starring and sharing the project
- —make one-time donations via PayPal.
- —set up monthly donation via Patreon and get interesting news about what I'm doing.
- —send bitcoins or ethereum to this address:
Code of Conduct
Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
MIT © Alex Devero.