Ensure that the following is installed on your computer:
- Ruby is pre-installed on Mac
- Clone the repository:
git clone email@example.com:we-are-next/fido-styleguide.git
- Change to the directory you cloned the repository into: e.g.
- Install the required dependencies:
- Start a local server:
- Mobile first approach:
- Layout-specific media queries with breakpoints introduced as needed
- Sass to preprocess CSS with:
- Imports, mixins and nesting
- Configurable variables:
- Breakpoints, colors, font stacks and z-indexes
- Utility classes to assist with:
- Color, display and visibility of elements, responsive embeds and typography
- HTML code samples for all elements, patterns and forms
- Template for previewing the style of typographic markup
The following scripts are included for IE8 and below:
First make sure you have the correct environment variables setup.
cp .env.example .env
Then increment the package version and add a git tag, you can do this manually or using something like cut-release. Please try and stick to semver as much as possible when picking a new version number.
Next up you'll need to run the
Once that's done, please create a new release on GitHub.