An application that simulates a ferris wheel.
Having a ferris wheel with
n chairs (from
p persons come
to buy tickets. Each rotation costs 1 euro and on each ticket is written
how many times is the person allowed to rotate.
This application should say:
- How much will earn the host of the ferris wheel?
- What's the order of the persons that left the wheel?
- What's the last chair that was emptied?
How many chairs? n = 3How many persons? p = 2Rotations:> c = 10> c = 3Sum: 13 euroOrder of persons that left the wheel: 2 1Last chair that was emptied: 1
❓ Get Help
There are few ways to get help:
- Please post questions on Stack Overflow. You can open issues with questions, as long you add a link to your Stack Overflow question.
- For bug reports and feature requests, open issues. 🐛
- For direct and quick help, you can use Codementor. 🚀
😋 How to contribute
Have an idea? Found a bug? See how to contribute.
💖 Support my projects
I open-source almost everything I can, and I try to reply to everyone needing help using these projects. Obviously, this takes time. You can integrate and use these projects in your applications for free! You can even change the source code and redistribute (even resell it).
However, if you get some profit from this or just want to encourage me to continue creating stuff, there are few ways you can do it:
Starring and sharing the projects you like 🚀
Bitcoin—You can send me bitcoins at this address (or scanning the code below):