Starter package with comprehensive local authentication and roles, plus React-Router authorization. Easily use Feathers services with Redux.
Added production code. Working now on docs.
- Designed as a foundation for building commercial applications.
- Local authentication including email verification, forgotten passwords, change email, password, etc.
- Transactional email notifications.
- User roles for authorization, including authorization of React routes.
- UI for user authentication and authorization.
- Feathers DB and custom services dispatch to Redux for 100% compatibility.
- Async server verification for the UI, as well as client-side verification.
- Share UI verification code between client and server.
- Feathersjs with Express
- Feathers-socketio for socket.io transport
- Feathers-rest for HTTP transport
- Feathers-nedb. You can cleanly and easily swap databases.
You can swap to one or more of these databases with minor code changes: Amazon DynamoDB, Apache Cassandra, ArangoDB, Azure Table Storage, Google Sheets GraphQL, LevelDB, MariaDB, MondoDB, MySQL, NeDB, Neo4j, SQLite, Oracle, OrientDB, PostgrSQL, Redis, RethinkDB, Riak, SQL Server,
- React & React-dom
- Redux DevTools Extension
- Feathers-client using socket.io
Client build contains
A complete, working project on which you can build your own Feathers, React, Redux app.
The project contains comprehensive local authentication and authorization including user roles.
npm start to start the server on port 3030.
npm run build:devserver to start the webpack dev-server on port 8080.
Point browser to
localhost:3030 to start app.
User authorization features accessible from icon menus on
- Docs on how to configure the package.
- Doc on what files do what.
- Enhance webpack.config.js to production.
- Cleanup package.json scripts & for production.
- Production build.
MIT. See LICENSE.