Fcoin (Bcoin ported to Lcoin ported to Flo)
- Based on latest bcoin repo, pick flo related commits from bcoin-org/fcoin, applied some modifications and fixed more tests.
- May rebase and
push --forcefrequently, to catch up with bcoin and make repo easy to maintain.
- [ ] Fix tests:
- [ ] block-test
- [ ] tx-test
NOTE: The latest release of fcoin contains a non-backward compatible change to the rest API. Please read the changelog's "migrating" section for more details.
Fcoin is an alternative implementation of the flo protocol, written in node.js.
Bcoin, the parent project, is well tested and aware of all known consensus rules. It is currently used in production as the consensus backend and wallet system for purse.io.
- Full Node
- SPV Node
- Wallet Backend (bip44 derivation)
- Mining Backend (getblocktemplate support)
- Layer 2 Backend (lightning)
- General Purpose Bitcoin Library
Try it in the browser: https://bcoin.io/browser/
$ git clone git://github.com/oipwg/fcoin.git $ cd fcoin $ npm install $ ./bin/fcoin
See the Getting started guide for more in-depth installation instructions, including verifying releases.
- General docs: docs/
- Wallet and node API docs: https://bcoin.io/api-docs/
- Library API docs: https://bcoin.io/docs/
Join us on freenode in the #bcoin channel.
Fcoin does not guarantee you against theft or lost funds due to bugs, mishaps, or your own incompetence. You and you alone are responsible for securing your money.
Contribution and License Agreement
If you contribute code to this project, you are implicitly allowing your code
to be distributed under the MIT license. You are also implicitly verifying that
all code is your original work.
- Copyright (c) 2014-2015, Fedor Indutny (MIT License).
- Copyright (c) 2014-2017, Christopher Jeffrey (MIT License).
See LICENSE for more info.