- Create fast repository
- Create a folder linked to this github repository
- Delete any repository
- Create simple README.md file
- Generate a .gitignore file depending on the language you're using
- Manage your repository settings
npm install -g fast-repo
Note - We recommend using this version.
npx fast-repo <commands> [options]
fast-repo <commands> [options]
- config [options] - Create the config to be able to perform actions.
- create [options] - Create the repository.
Note - Enter fast-repo --help for more informations about commands and options available.
Create configuration folder
fast-repo config -c
Note - The -c or --create flag start create configuration process.
Once your config command is done you can start create some repository.
Create github repository
fast-repo create -n=repo-name
Note - The -n or --name flag is required and allow us to determine the name of your repository.
By entering the create command a series of questions will be asked in particular if you'll like to create a folder linked to the github repository, by default if no
--path flag is present we'll be using the
process.cwd() function to determine where to create this folder, enter the
-p flag with a new path to clear the old one.
Please make sure to read the Contributing Guide before making a pull request. Thank you to all the people who already contributed to this project!