This package includes common and basic building elements for all evo projects.
In this version, it includes:
- BiMap: a bi-directional map which maps a key entity <key1, key2> to a value;
- Config: a simple configuration framework to release you from writing similar code in projects;
- DelayedJob: ensure a postponed job won't be scheduled multiple times;
- Errors: unified error representation;
- Logger: logging infrastructure using syslog levels;
- Schema: data object validation and normalization;
- StateMachine: a state machine with easy-to-use DSL;
- States: a basic framework for building a state machine;
- Trace: simple console logging with predefined levels and customizable component names;
- Try: simple try/catch block wrapper to save you writing try/catch by routing exception to callback.
npm install evo-elements
or pull directly from github.com and link to your project:
git clone https://github.com/evo-cloud/elementsnpm link elements --prefix=node_modules
var elements = ;
How to Use
See doc for manuals of individual components.