Eth Gas Price Visuals
A composable boilerplate for writing Ethereum dapps in a similar environment to what the MetaMask developers use themselves to develop MetaMask.
Forked from my older react-hyperscript-beefy-boilerplate, which is not Ethereum specific.
I've been contributing to MetaMask for a while, and I wanted to make a web dapp with ethjs that used a similar build system.
My friend Jared said it was a nice little framework, and I should do a better job of sharing it.
It also crossed my mind that this framework could be good practice for onboarding MetaMask contributors.
- Adds an instantiated ethjs object onto the state object for easy ethereum interaction.
- The sample project detects presence of the web3 API, and suggests downloading MetaMask in its absence.
- Features a simple tip button transaction, to show how easy it is to send a transaction and indicate loading state and errors.
Have node.js installed, then in the project folder:
To run with live-reloading via beefy:
npm run build
This will generate a
bundle.js file that is pointed to by the
./index.html <- The entry point for the app ./index.js <- The JS init entry point for the app, unbuilt. ./app <- The usually edited react views ├── root.js <- The home page, which could host routing, and has full state. └── template.js <- Copy this to create views with full state access. ├── components <- The components that rely on local state │ ├── download-metamask.js <- A sample local React component, with customized style params! │ └── template.js <- Copy this to create your own components ./lib ├── reducers │ └── index.js <- The root React Redux reducer file. └── store.js <- The redux store, instantiated with thunk and logging. ./bundle.js <- The built JS bundle, generated by `npm run build`.
- Add nice style sheet management, like SASS.
- Add unit test suite
- Add browser test suite (testem?)