ep_air has to be installed in src/node_modules!
air is an attempt to turn etherpad into a wiki with a minimal style applied.
- minimal light theme on pad site
- lock system
mediawiki, tiddywiki, hell even tidywiki usualy represent their content in a horrible technical way. form follows function … yes. but that doesn't mean that function has to rape the user. anyway - i decided to try to put the content in front and the function around.
in the top right options bar is the lock button. a wiki usualy represents the content uneditable until you auth yourself. the lock function isn't hooked into the etherpad lite auth system yet. but that will come.
- hook lock system into etherpad lite auth system
- the ability to use images
- internal wiki links in the editor
- a system to organize the sites, maybe tags?