The Next Generation of CSS-in-JS
Emotion is a performant and flexible CSS-in-JS library. Building on many other CSS-in-JS libraries, it allows you to style apps quickly with string or object styles. It has predictable composition to avoid specificity issues with CSS. With source maps and labels, Emotion has a great developer experience and great performance with heavy caching in production.
Frequently viewed docs:
Get up and running with a single import.
npm install --save emotion
const app = documentconst myStyle = css`color: rebeccapurple;`appclassList
- emotion website [Demo Here]
- next-hnpwa-guide-kit [Demo Here]
- reactivesearch, a react UI library for Elasticsearch [Website]
- circuit-ui, a react component library built at SumUp [Storybook]
- govuk-react, a React component library built for UK Government departments
- open a PR and add yours!
- CSS to emotion transform
- design-system-utils - Utilities to give better access to your design system.
In the Wild
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [Contribute].
Thank you to all our backers! 🙏 [Become a backer]
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]