Share your code.
A simple JS API to communicate with the Emic 2. Emic 2 is a module used to perform TTS. This particular version of the API is targeted to Tessel microcontroller.
npm install emic2
var tessel = ;var emic2 = ;emic2;
- speak(txt) The main function that transform text to speech
- setVoice(int) Change between 9 available voices in Emic2
/*0: Perfect Paul (Paulo)1: Huge Harry (Francisco)2: Beautiful Betty3: Uppity Ursula4: Doctor Dennis (Enrique)5: Kit the Kid6: Frail Frank7: Rough Rita8: Whispering Wendy (Beatriz)*/emic2; // default voice
- setLanguage('es', ['lan']) Set the language used in TTS
/*en: Englishes: Spanish | [ lan: latino or ca: castilian ]*/emic2 //Setting language to espanish;
- setVolume(int) Set the volume of the Emic 2
/*Volume range [-48 to 18]-48 (softest) to 18 (loudest)*/emic2;
- setRate(int) Set the speaking rate in words per minute from 75 (slowest) to 600 (fastest).
//Default value: 200emic2;
- stop() Immediately stop the currently playing text-to-speech message. This command is only valid while a message is playing.
Free Software, Hell Yeah!