Server / Client library for HTML5 wealtime multiplayer games.
Emblem is a generic Server / Client library for HTML5 based multiplayer
games which provides abstractions to quickly build games with Web Technologies.
- Player and Entity synchronization
- Custom Network message support
- Implementation of
Zones to support multiple game areas with separated entities / players
- Parent / Child entity relations to allow for features like vehicles
- Server controlled entities
- Support for temporarily reverting the state of entities to the "local" state of a client for hit detection etc.
- Entity update rate management via priorities
Overview coming soon
Emblem is licenses under MIT.