Expose an ES6 module shim for the global
Date and all defined locales.
$ ember install ember-sugar-date-shim
- Ember >= 1.13.0
- The latest release version of the
Import the Sugar global instance in your controller, route, or component js-file:
Then somewhere in your js-code, you can use the
Sugar.Date object as you normally would. For example:
Sugar.js Dates Documentation
This README outlines the details of collaborating on this Ember add-on.
git clone email@example.com:cybertoothca/ember-sugar-date-shim.git
- Visit your app at http://localhost:4200.
ember try:eachto test your add-on against multiple Ember versions)
ember test --server
For more information on using ember-cli, visit https://ember-cli.com.
Linking This Add-on For Local Testing
- From the command line at the root of this project run the
npm linkcommand to link this add-on within your local node repository.
- From the other Ember project that you wish to test this add-on
in, execute the following command:
npm link ember-sugar-date-shim.
- Now in that same other Ember project, you should go into the
package.jsonand add the ember add-on with the version *. It will look something like this:
"ember-sugar-date-shim": "*". Now when/if you execute
npm installon this other project it will know to look for the linked add-on rather than fetch it from the central repository.
- Remove the add-on from your local node repository with the following
command (that can be run anywhere):
npm uninstall -g ember-sugar-date-shim
- Remove the reference to the
ember-sugar-date-shimin your other project's
- Run an
npm prunefrom the root of your other project's command line.