Ember Data Adapter for Parse
The demo application contains some example usage.
- Provides the translation of objectId to id for identity mapping.
- Provides encoding of hasMany associations to arrays of Parse Pointer objects.
- Implements the persistence layer to Parse by extending the Ember Data REST Adapter.
- Provides a
sessionTokenproperty which can set a session token.
- Request password reset
- Is stored at the special user endpoint at parse
- Provides transforms for file, geo, and date types at Parse.
You'll want to get an account at Parse. After this you will be provided with two keys:
- Application ID
- REST API Key
You will need each of these to configure the ParseAdapter via entries in the
var ENV =...APP:applicationId: '<YOUR APP ID HERE>'restApiId: '<YOUR REST API KEY HERE>';
Any model using this adapter will be stored on Parse. Create models as you would normally:
AppPost = DSModel;
git clonethis repository
- View the demo at http://localhost:4200
For more information on using ember-cli, visit http://www.ember-cli.com/.
- Bring back relationships via Parse relation type?
- Bytes type?
- Parse Roles implementation.
- Parse ACL implementation.
How to use this addon in your application
ember install:addon ember-parse-adapter