This is a tool I'm using on my own projects. It will change, it will break, I may even abandon it, use it at your own risk.
In your elder.js project:
npm i --save elderjs-esbuild
- create bundle.js with
- [ ] hashed components (esbuild is tracking)
- [ ] look at adding an additional export with
_cssto see if we can match
Elder.js's current output. (basically impossible with current api)
- [x] clean folder on initial build.
- [x] remove dependencies/css on deletion of a svelte file.
- [x] move css to a cache with sourcemaps instead of reading them from the file.
- [x] modules with exported svelte files.
- [x] rebundle the entire dependency tree on sub module change. (elder.js plugins with templates can use this same pattern.)
- [x] clean up memory of caches.
- [x] basic preprocess support....
- [x] make sure that the css file is emitted to the right folder.