A Windows Azure blob storage transport for winston.
NOTE: This is a fork of https://github.com/Parsimotion/winston-azure-blob-transport, 99% of the code in this repository was written by user Parsimotion on github.
This fork simply adds the ability to specify a max file size.
$ npm install winston
$ npm install ehealth-winston-azure-blob-transport
var winston = ;
var logger = new winstonLogger
name: "Azure storage account sub domain ([A-Za-z0-9])"
key: "The long Azure storage secret key"
containerName: "A container name"
blobName: "The name of the blob"
The Azure transport accepts the following options:
- level: Level of messages that this transport should log (defaults to
- account.name: The name of the Windows Azure storage account to use
- account.key: The access key used to authenticate into this storage account
- blobName: The name of the blob to log.
- containerName: The container which will contain the logs.
- maxBlobSize: The size in MB when a new blob file should be created.
Note that the file size may go over the max size. But a new one will be created within one hour of exceeding the max.
- maxBlockCount: How many commited blobs should be written before a new blob is created. Note that currently azure has a maximum of 50000 before errors are thrown. The default value in this module is 48000