Easy App Builder
easy App Builder is an release-automation library that helps you to build and publish your applications easily and visually, and also provides you with many other features and tools.
In the following you watch the Easy App Builder introducing video.
- Building Android and iOS apps
- Ability to build different variants (Android flavors/ iOS schemes)
- Ability to cancel build operations
- Ability to install the file on the devices
- Possibility of publishing on stores such as App Store, Google Play, etc.
- Ability to upload files in cloud spaces such as Google Drive and Dropbox
- Ability to send files by Slack, WhatsApp and Telegram
- Ability to config everything
- Complete helps
How to use
Install package using npm
npm install easy-app-builder --save-dev
or using yarn
yarn add easy-app-builder -D
Add bellow script to your scripts in package.json as "build-apps"
cd node_modules/easy-app-builder && npm i && npm run start
Then run "build-apps" script
npm run build-apps
and enjoy it :)
Mostafa Taghipour, firstname.lastname@example.org
easy-app-builder is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.