Learn more about it at dygraphs.com.
- Plots time series without using an external server or Flash
- Supports error bands around data series
- Interactive pan and zoom
- Displays values on mouseover
- Adjustable averaging period
- Extensive set of options for customization.
- Compatible with the Google Visualization API
Usage with a module loader
Get dygraphs from NPM:
npm install dygraphs
You'll find pre-built JS & CSS files in
node_modules/dygraphs/dist. If you're
using a module bundler like browserify or webpack, you can import dygraphs:
;// or: const Dygraph = require('dygraphs');const g = 'graphdiv' data /* options */ ;
Check out the dygraphs-es6 repo for a fully-worked example.
To get going, clone the repo and run:
npm install npm run build
tests/demo.html in your browser.
Read more about the dygraphs development process in the developer guide.
dygraphs is available under the MIT license, included in LICENSE.txt.