Lightweight front-end framework based on redux, redux-saga and email@example.com. (Inspired by elm and choo)
- Easy to learn, easy to use: only 6 apis, very friendly to redux users
- Elm concepts: organize models with
- Support mobile and react-native: cross platform (ReactNative Example)
- Support HMR: support HMR for components, routes and models with babel-plugin-dva-hmr
- Support load model and routes dynamically: Improve performance (Example)
- Plugin system: e.g. we have dva-loading plugin to handle loading state automatically
- Support TypeScript：with d.ts (Example)
Why dva ?
Why is it called dva?
D.Va’s mech is nimble and powerful — its twin Fusion Cannons blast away with autofire at short range, and she can use its Boosters to barrel over enemies and obstacles, or deflect attacks with her projectile-dismantling Defense Matrix.
—— From OverWatch
Is it production ready?
Sure! We have 100+ projects used with dva, both in Alibaba and out.
Is it support IE8?
Some basic articles.