Training data for DocumentVision, a node.js library for processing and understanding scanned documents.
The training data is packaged this way as it very seldomly changes. The set includes:
- English language support (
- German language support (
- Data for OSD mode
The module itself only exports two strings:
to the tessdata directory (fully resolved).
DocumentVision is maintained under the Semantic Versioning guidelines as much as possible:
- Version number format is
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major (resetting minor and patch)
- New additions without breaking backward compatibility bumps the minor (resetting patch)
- Bug fixes and other changes bumps the patch
Licensed under the incredibly permissive MIT License. Copyright © 2012 Christoph Schulz.