Its written and tested using Node.js which is also the target platform.
- - Probabilistic data structure to test whether an element is a member of a set.
Sorted Maps Maps sorted according to natural ordering of keys or by comparator function provided at creation time.
Two different backing stores are available
Tries Map optimized for prefix searching on string keys
Multi-Valued Map supporting multiple values for a key
- - An optionally capacity constrained deque based on linked nodes
- - Priority Queue based on a Binary Heap
- - Queue of 'Delayed' items, item can only be taken when its delay has expired.
For example usage see wiki: DelayQueue-for-Scheduled-Task-Management
Google Guava inspired LRU cache. [Reference: Google Guava](https://code.google.com/p/guava-libraries/]. In-memory LRU cache implementation for Node,
inspired by Google Guava Loading Cache . The cache is simpler since it doesn't have to deal with concurrent threads, but other functionality of Guava
cache are captured like
- Auto loader function
- Removal listener
- Auto expiry After Write (TTL)
- Max Size and weight
- Cache Stats recording
For usage and overview see wiki: https://github.com/monmohan/dsjslib/wiki/LRU-Cache-Feature-and-usage-overview
- An array of bits with operations to set, examine and clear individual bits
- A data structure that uses a single, fixed-size buffer as if it were connected end-to-end.
When the buffer is filled, new data is written starting at the beginning of the buffer and overwriting the old.
- Probabilistic data structure to test whether an element is a member of a set.
- Self balancing generalized Search Tree
Current version 0.6.9 is stable and thoroughly tested on Node v0.10