Its written and tested using Node.js which is also the target platform.
###API Documentation >>
- - Probabilistic data structure to test whether an element is a member of a set.
- Maps sorted according to natural ordering of keys or by comparator function provided at creation time.
Two different backing stores are available
- Map optimized for prefix searching on string keys
- Map supporting multiple values for a key
- - An optionally capacity constrained deque based on linked nodes
- - Priority Queue based on a Binary Heap
- - Queue of 'Delayed' items, item can only be taken when its delay has expired.
For example usage see wiki: DelayQueue-for-Scheduled-Task-Management
Google Guava inspired LRU cache. [Reference: Google Guava](https://code.google.com/p/guava-libraries/]. In-memory LRU cache implementation for Node,
inspired by Google Guava Loading Cache . The cache is simpler since it doesn't have to deal with concurrent threads, but other functionality of Guava
cache are captured like
- Auto loader function
- Removal listener
- Auto expiry After Write (TTL)
- Max Size and weight
- Cache Stats recording
For usage and overview see wiki: https://github.com/monmohan/dsjslib/wiki/LRU-Cache-Feature-and-usage-overview
- An array of bits with operations to set, examine and clear individual bits
- A data structure that uses a single, fixed-size buffer as if it were connected end-to-end.
When the buffer is filled, new data is written starting at the beginning of the buffer and overwriting the old.
- Probabilistic data structure to test whether an element is a member of a set.
- Self balancing generalized Search Tree
npm install dsjslib
Current version 0.6.9 is stable and thoroughly tested on Node v0.10