Share your code.
Node.js API for the client-side FRC Driver Station
node-driverstation is written under the MIT License
These changes are from Gustave Michel III.
- Joystick Access rewritten to be more friendly to use
These changes are from FRC 2539, the Krypton Cougars. Many thanks to them!
- Added ability to change control modes other than enable/disable
- Robot Code detection
- (API Change) Main class now extended from EventEmitter
- Better teamID validation and change handling
- Modified bit when enabled to 0x60 and disabled to 0x40 (not sure if this is right)
- Typo with voltage data fixed
- Add disable()
- Emit robotData
- Incomplete but sufficient parsing of robotData done
- Emit connect and disconnect
- Utility function for converting team number to IP
- Initial Release