A structured content management system (w/ HTTP API). (Currently in Progress)
- A main goal is to design a content management system, thats it, the system should not care how the content is consumed.
- The backend must be flexible, we need to be able to swap out data storage modules
- there should be an optional data caching module. again, it should be able to be swapped out.
- The UI should be based on bootstrap, or something similar, we can also use ASP.NET MVC for the quick Admin UI
- Most Content Management systems out there provide some crazy way to get the content from the system, to the site, this is a waste when you want full control over how content is rendered, so why not just have an admin export the content as web services?