This service provides access to the Cache used by dr-services.
To contribute to Cache:
Team Spectre is the primary owner of this repository. As of 06/08/2017, core contributers are:
- Tega "Captain Microservices" McKinney
- Bruce Xu
- Darren Reed
- Vaughan Nickerson
- Richard Montgomery
- Leo Perez
- Two Spectre reviewers must approve of any PRs; the second approver will merge
- Unit tests are required on logic or orchestration changes.
- semantic-release compatible commits are required for PRs to be considered.
- PRs need to be submitted by last Monday of sprint to be considered for release
- PRs will be reviewed within 2 business days.
- Add an expected date of deployment in the PR description or a comment (e.g. - deployment to production is Wednesday morning of next iteration; staged Tuesday)
- Get your NPM Token by running
cat ~/.npmrcand copying the output
- Then run
NPM_TOKEN=[tokenValueGoesHere] docker-compose build --no-cacheto build the docker container
- Finally, execute
docker-compose upto run the container