Regular expresson for matching dotfiles.
Install with npm:
$ npm install --save dotfile-regex
To be considered a dot file:
- the path must contain a dot that is at the beginning of the string or following a slash
- the next character after the dot must not be another dot
- one or more characters must follow the dot
- a slash must not follow the dot
To check for dot directories, use dotdir-regex instead.
var dotfileRegex = ;;//=> false;//=> false;//=> false;//=> true;//=> true
- dotdir-regex: Regex for matching dot-directories, like
- is-dotdir: Returns true if a path is a dot-directory. | homepage
- is-dotfile: Return true if a file path is (or has) a dotfile. Returns false if the… more | homepage
Pull requests and stars are always welcome. For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue.
To generate the readme, run the following command:
$ npm install -g verbose/verb#dev verb-generate-readme && verb
Running and reviewing unit tests is a great way to get familiarized with a library and its API. You can install dependencies and run tests with the following command:
$ npm install && npm test
This file was generated by verb-generate-readme, v0.6.0, on May 30, 2017.