Adds support for the Stylus CSS pre-processor to DocPad
docpad install stylus
The default configuration for this plugin is the equivalant of adding the following to your DocPad configuration file.
plugins:stylus:stylusLibraries:nib: truestylusOptions:compress: true'include css': true# Disable compression on the development environmentenvironments:development:stylusOptions:compress: false
You can customise the options sent to stylus using the
stylusOptions object. See the available options here.
By default we include the Nib Stylus Library.
Nib is a small and powerful library for the Stylus CSS language, providing robust cross-browser CSS3 mixins to make your life as a designer easier. By default nib support is enabled, but it can be disabled by setting the
useNib option to
To use Nib, add the following to your main stylus file:
Alternatively, if you would prefer to use individual parts like gradient support, you can do this by using:
You can also turn off the inclusion of the Nib by setting the following:
You can include your own custom libraries, providing you npm install them yourself.
To use the Axis Stylus Library instead of Nib, you first first install axis by doing:
npm install --save axis
Then update our DocPad configuration file with:
plugins:stylus:stylusLibraries:nib: false'axis': true
You can also customise the configuration sent to the library by doing the following, in this case, we set the axis
implicit property to
plugins:stylus:stylusLibraries:nib: false'axis':implicit: false
These amazing people are maintaining this project:
- Benjamin Lupton email@example.com (https://github.com/balupton)
- Rob Loach firstname.lastname@example.org (https://github.com/RobLoach)
- Anton Wilhelm email@example.com (https://github.com/timaschew)
No sponsors yet! Will you be the first?
These amazing people have contributed code to this project:
- Anton Wilhelm firstname.lastname@example.org — view contributions
- Benjamin Lupton email@example.com — view contributions
- chase — view contributions
- intval — view contributions
- kizu — view contributions
- lbilharz — view contributions
- mjrev — view contributions
- Rob Loach firstname.lastname@example.org — view contributions
- shinnn — view contributions
Copyright © 2012+ Bevry Pty Ltd email@example.com (http://bevry.me)