⬇️ Scroll down for install instructions! ⬇️
- [x] Clickable buttons!
- [x] Make and manage multiple presences
- [x] Clean and lightweight UI
- [x] Clear instructions
- [x] Optional timer
- [x] Custom, simplified developer portal
- [x] Easy installers for Windows, macOS, and Linux
- [x] Export presences and share with friends
- [x] Multiple themes
- [x] Cross-platform system tray support
- [x] Auto-update
- [x] Pywal support
- [x] AUR Package
- [x] CLI support
- [x] Autostart
- [ ] Code signing on Windows (soon)
- [ ] Translations (soon)
- [ ] Hotkeys (soon)
- [ ] Online sharing (future)
- Download the exe, click More Info > Run Anyway > Open Discord RPC Maker from the desktop shortcut or start menu
- Download & mount the dmg, drag Discord RPC Maker into the Applications folder > Double click on Applications folder > Right click Discord RPC Maker > Open > Open
- Download and run. Easy!
yay -S discordrpcmaker(replace
yaywith your AUR helper of choice)
sudo apt install /path/to/discordrpcmaker-linux.debor open with GDebi/Eddy.
sudo rpm -i /path/to/discordrpcmaker-linux.rpm
tar -xvf /path/to/discordrpcmaker-linux.tar.gz> Run:
discordrpcmaker-2.1.1/discordrpcmaker; To install,
mv ./discordrpcmaker-2.1.1 /bin/drpcm && ln -s /bin/drpcm/discordrpcmaker /bin/discordrpcmaker, and run
⚠ Don't do this unless you intend to modify the code!
- Install NodeJS/NPM, Yarn, & Electron
git clone https://github.com/thatonecalculator/discordrpcmaker && cd discordrpcmaker && yarn install && npm run start
We're trying to raise $150 to pay for online services for the next update and code signing!
Still need help, or just want to chat?
Made by ThatOneCalculator and KraXen72. Not officially affiliated with Discord. Thank you discord.js, electron-builder, fosscord-ui, and all our lovely stargazers, helpers, translators, and users for making this project possible. Full credits are in the Instructions & Info menu in the program.