This is Commando modified to use discord.js-light.
It is flexible, fully object-oriented, easy to use, and makes it trivial to create your own powerful commands.
Additionally, it makes full use of ES2017's
await functionality for clear, concise code that is simple to write and easy to comprehend and it also uses less memory usage than the original commando because it uses discord.js-light. A modified version of discord.js that reduces caching and overall memory usage, giving you more control over the caching!
- Plain command names and aliases
- Regular expression triggers
- Robust parsing of arguments (with "quoted strings" support)
- Sophisticated argument system (optional)
- Automatic prompting for arguments that aren't provided
- Type system with rules, automatic validation, and parsing to usable values
- Basic types (string, integer, float, boolean)
- Discord objects (user, member, role, channel, message)
- User-defined custom types
- Union types
- Automatic re-prompting of invalid arguments
- Optional arguments with default values
- Infinite arguments (arguments that accept as many values as provided)
- Multiple responses to commands
- Command editing (user edits their message that triggered the command, and the bot's response updates with it)
- Command reloading, as well as loading/unloading
- Command throttling/cooldowns
Node 12.0.0 or newer is required.
npm install discord.js-light discord.js-commando