desy-html is the NPM library you need to start building a user interface for Gobierno de Aragón webapps. It uses Gulp, Postcss, Tailwindcss and Nunjucks to render html+css+js components. It's useful to create lightweight webapps or html mockups.
If you need a more powerful library based on this, use it's Angular port instead: desy-angular
See live examples of desy-html components: https://desy.aragon.es/
How to set up?
npm run devto generate CSS from
/dist/styles.css, listen to changes in njk, css and html, and browser-sync reload.
npm run prodto generate CSS, Purge it and Minify it.
- Dependencies: Node.js v16.17.1, Tailwind CSS and AutoPrefixer configed in PostCSS
How do I start a project that uses desy-html components?
To start a new project that uses desy-html as dependency, don't use this repo, use desy-html-starter repo instead.
- Download the desy-html-starter project from here: https://bitbucket.org/sdaragon/desy-html-starter
- Personalize the downloaded project for your needings.
- You'll be able to use any desy-html component in that project. Copy any macro example code from here and paste it inside any page, include or component in your project.
Contact the team
- desy-html is maintained by a team at SDA Servicios Digitales de Aragón (Spain). If you want to know more about desy-html, please email any of the commiters.
Unless stated otherwise, the codebase is released under the EUPL-1.2 License. This covers both the codebase and any sample code in the documentation.
This project started initially forked from: https://github.com/saadeghi/tailwindcss-postcss-browsersync-boilerplate
This project is built upon the GOV.UK Frontend project: https://github.com/alphagov/govuk-frontend We would like to thank the Government Digital Service team for their fabulous work and for making it opensource for the community.