DeLorean is a tiny Flux pattern implementation.
- Unidirectional data flow, it makes your app logic simpler than MVC,
- Automatically listens to data changes and keeps your data updated,
- Makes data more consistent across your whole application,
- It's framework agnostic, completely. There's no view framework dependency.
- Very small, just 5K gzipped.
- Built-in React.js integration, easy to use with Flight.js and Ractive.js and probably all others.
- Improve your UI/data consistency using rollbacks.
You can learn Flux and DeLorean.js in minutes. Read the tutorial
- Try React.js example on JSFiddle
- Try Flight.js example on JSFiddle
- Try Ractive.js example on JSFiddle
You can install DeLorean with Bower:
bower install delorean
You can also install by NPM to use with Browserify (recommended)
npm install delorean
var Flux = require'delorean'Flux;// ...
/** Stores are simple data buckets which manages data.*/var Store = FluxcreateStoredata: nullthisdata = data;thisemit'change';actions:'incoming-data': 'setData';var store = ;/** Dispatchers are simple action dispatchers for stores.* Stores handle the related action.*/var Dispatcher = FluxcreateDispatcherthisdispatch'incoming-data' data;return increment: store;;/** Action Creators are simple controllers. They are simple functions.* They talk to dispatchers. They are not required.*/var Actions =DispatchersetDatadata;;// The data cycle.storeonChange// End of data cycle.documentgetElementById'result'innerText = storestoredata;;documentgetElementById'dataChanger'// Start data cycle:ActionssetDataMathrandom;;
You can read the tutorial to get started DeLorean.js with your favorite framework.
- Store: A postbox
- Dispatcher: The postman, drops mail in the postboxes
- View (or Component): Box owner, checks the box for mail
- Action Creator: The post office, manages postmen
Or you can visit documents page.
There is a simple TodoMVC example working with DeLorean.js
cd examples/todomvcgruntopen index.html
- Quang Van @quangv
- James H. Edwards @incrediblesound
- Fehmi Can Sağlam @fehmicansaglam
- Serge van den Oever @svdoever
- Markus Ast @rkusa
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:deloreanjs/delorean.gitcd deloreangit checkout -b your-feature-branch
After you make some changes and add your test cases to the
files. please run:
When it's all OK, open a pull request.
The flux capacitor was the core component of Doctor Emmett Brown's DeLorean time machine