Middleware enabling validation of JSON payloads sent toExpressAPI endpoints against JSON Schemas.
Why validate with JSON schemas?
- Simple - JSON schemas are a simple and expressive,standardway to describe the data that your API expects to receive.
- Standard - That part where you have to design and implement a payload description and validation model? Already done.
- Safe - Your application never sees payloads that fail to validate. Failures are isolated and self-managing, external to your application logic. Can also help with XSS and other spoofing attacks.
- Expressive - Validation errors precisely identify the location and type of error, with the validation rules open and accessible.
- Expressive - Creating a JSON Schema documents API requirements.
- Expressive - JSON Schemas extend JSON syntax, providing a powerful and well understood data-interchange format for distributed applications.
npm install deet
About JSON schemas