Warning: Project under development, please do not use in a production environment.
Decred is a powerful new peer-to-peer platform for the next generation of financial technology. The decentralized nature of the Decred network allows for highly resilient decred infrastructure, and the developer community needs reliable, open-source tools to implement decred apps and services.
npm install decredjs-lib
- Generate a random address
- Generate a address from a SHA256 hash
- Import an address via WIF
- Create a Transaction
- Create an OP RETURN transaction
- Create a 2-of-3 multisig P2SH address
- Spend from a 2-of-2 multisig P2SH address
- Generate a random mnemonic
- Create a BIP44, decred, account 0, external address from a random mnemonic
- Export xPrivKey/xPubKey from mnemonic
- Generate address by HDPrivateKey/HDPublicKey derive
Development & Tests
git clone https://github.com/decredjs/decredjs-lib cd decredjs-lib npm install
Run all the tests:
You can also run just the Node.js tests with
gulp test:node, just the browser tests with
or create a test coverage report (you can open
coverage/lcov-report/index.html to visualize it) with
Building the Browser Bundle
To build a decredjs-lib full bundle for the browser:
This will generate files named
You can also use our pre-generated files, provided for each release along with a PGP signature by one of the project's maintainers. To get them, checkout a release commit (for example, https://github.com/decredjs/decredjs-lib/commit/ef6f5e955b19d67d7eab89b9a0e360a11db63ca1 for v0.0.2).
To verify signatures, use the following PGP keys:
- @braydonf: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9BBF07CAC07A276D
- @pnagurny: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x0909B33F0AA53013
Please send pull requests for bug fixes, code optimization, and ideas for improvement. For more information on how to contribute, please refer to our CONTRIBUTING file.
Who use decredjs-lib
Code released under the MIT license.