- Full Inheritance model, allowing proper Aspect Oriented Programming.
- Model your classes around Interfaces.
- Class & Method Abstraction.
- Class Finalisation.
- Reusable code with Traits.
- Define Required classes and have them loaded dynamically before the class is executed.
- React to change with JSKK's variable condition watching engine.
- Built-In RequireJS compatibility.
- IE 8+
- Chrome 8+
- Firefox 10+
- Safari 3+
- Opera 10.6+
How to Build JSKK
Strappy is built using Grunt.
npm install -g grunt-cli npm install
With grunt installed, you can not only build JSKK from source.
Use NPM Version
npm version [<newversion> | major | minor | patch | premajor | preminor | prepatch | prerelease] [-m "version commit message"]
- build new dist and minified dist files (by that version number)
- add them to a new commit with the given commit message
- git tag the version
- push the commit and tag to git
- publish the version to bower and npm (implicitly)