A React input component for picking dates. Leverages the Pikaday control to create the calendar pop-up.
Also see demo.js
var React =
div = ReactDOMdiv
var App = React
- Pops up a nice calendar picker, with its own modular styles.
- Appends 'invalid' to the input class if value isn't a recognized date.
- Provides access to underlying input control through refs.
- onChange event fires whenever when a date value is selected (either by typing and blurring, or picking a date on the calendar).
- Set an initial value through the defaultValue prop.