DataSift consumer for NodeJS
This library gives easy access to the real-time data coming from one or more DataSift streams.
It connects to the DataSift streaming API, and emits all data received. It can also handle multiple stream simultaneously.
- You have some experience of NodeJS
- You have a DataSift account (username and API key) available from http://datasift.com
- Using npm
npm install datasift
- Download datasift.js and add it to your project
- See the example.js script for how to use the library
0.3.1 - 8th Feb 2013
- Increase socket activity check timeout to 65 seconds to ensure we don't get disconnected early
0.3.0 - 6th Feb 2013
- Disconnect method destroys socket
- Added a timer to disconnect if there has been no activity on the socket for 35 seconds