Cylon.js For WeMo
This repository contains the Cylon adaptor for WeMo.
For more information about Cylon, check out the repo at https://github.com/hybridgroup/cylon
It uses code originally found in this module: node-wemo
How to Install
Install the module with:
$ npm install cylon-wemo
How to Use
'use strict';var Cylon = ;Cylonstart;
How to Connect
You will need to be able to access the WeMo switch from your device, either online or on your local network.
To discover your devices run
We're busy adding documentation to our web site at http://cylonjs.com/ please check there as we continue to work on Cylon.js
- Put your contribution guidelines here
- Submit a Pull Request to the appropriate branch and ideally discuss the changes with us in IRC.
- We will look at the patch, test it out, and give you feedback.
- Avoid doing minor whitespace changes, renamings, etc. along with merged content. These will be done by the maintainers from time to time but they can complicate merges and should be done seperately.
- Take care to maintain the existing coding style.
- Add unit tests for any new or changed functionality & lint and test your code using
- All pull requests should be "fast forward"
- If there are commits after yours use “git rebase -i <new_head_branch>”
- If you have local changes you may need to use “git stash”
- For git help see progit which is an awesome (and free) book on git
- 1.2.0 - Updates to latest dependencies
- 1.1.0 - Added check in construct for host connection.
- 1.0.0 - Can get and state of switch.
Copyright (c) 2015 Chris Taylor. See
LICENSE for more details