Cylon module for Audio
This repository contains the Cylon adaptor for Audio reproduction capabilities.
For more information about Cylon, check out the repo at https://github.com/hybridgroup/cylon
Install the module with:
$ npm install cylon-audio
Using the cylon-audio module is pretty easy, pretty much just install the npm module and you are good to go, use it as you would any other device passing along the audio you wish to reproduce. To play audio, pass a full or relative path to the
play function. See the example below for further details.
var Cylon = require'cylon';Cylonrobotconnections:audio: adaptor: 'audio'devices:audio: driver: 'audio'myaudioon'playing'console.log'Playing this nice tune: "' + song + '"';;// You can pass a string with a full or relative path here,myaudioplay'./audio_samples/audio-sample.mp3';start;
We're busy adding documentation to our web site at http://cylonjs.com/ please check there as we continue to work on Cylon.js
- All patches must be provided under the Apache 2.0 License
- Please use the -s option in git to "sign off" that the commit is your work and you are providing it under the Apache 2.0 License
- Submit a Github Pull Request to the appropriate branch and ideally discuss the changes with us in IRC.
- We will look at the patch, test it out, and give you feedback.
- Avoid doing minor whitespace changes, renamings, etc. along with merged content. These will be done by the maintainers from time to time but they can complicate merges and should be done seperately.
- Take care to maintain the existing coding style.
- Add unit tests for any new or changed functionality & Lint and test your code using Grunt.
- All pull requests should be "fast forward"
- If there are commits after yours use “git rebase -i <new_head_branch>”
- If you have local changes you may need to use “git stash”
Version 0.6.0 - Compatibility with Cylon 0.22.0
Version 0.5.0 - Compatibility with Cylon 0.21.0
Version 0.4.0 - Compatibility with Cylon 0.20.0
Version 0.3.0 - Compatibility with Cylon 0.19.0
Version 0.2.0 - Improved functionality, compatibility with Cylon 0.18.0
Version 0.1.0 - Initial release
Copyright (c) 2014 The Hybrid Group. Licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.