A tool for creating and running Twine-like branching comics
STILL MASSIVELY UNFINISHED! Ok, thanks!
- Loads .json game file
- Displays panels and interactive speech bubbles
- Edit panel and panel element properties
- Make panel connections and speech bubble branching connections
- Basic editor features: zoom, drag view, position speech bubbles
- Hook up rest of Panel and Panel Element properties
- Functionality to "Add New Panel/Panel Element" in editor
- Some extra editor functionality: Multiple selections, some shortcuts
IN THE FUTURE
- Random node (goto a random panel), Condition node (goto a panel based on if statement), Set Global Variable node, etc.
- Some sort of string input, random input nodes, so you can plug random thing into a speech bubble.
- make sure you have node.js installed
- in the main folder, in a terminal or cmd, run 'npm install -g gulp && npm install'
- run 'gulp'
- now you can go to localhost:8080 to view the comic, and localhost:8080/edit for the edit. Any changes you do to the code will load automatically. :D