Cubist is a Cubism graphing sandbox.
Enter Cube or Graphite expressions, get charts.
Charts are chucked in local storage for later use.
- server preferences and past expressions saved to local storage
- comparison charts can be created by dragging one chart onto another (screenshot)
Using port 3000 already? Fine.
$ export PORT=1234; cubist
- correct any node/JS stupidity (I rarely touch node or frontend code; much to improve)
- use Backbone or other framework to clean up JS
- add support for managing lists of servers
- live editing for existing charts
- kill data polling when charts are removed
- UI for removing old expressions
- change typeahead into an autocomplete based on functions and metrics available