Cubism graph composer
Cubist is a Cubism graphing sandbox.
Enter Cube or Graphite expressions, get charts.
Chart settings are chucked in local storage for later use.
$ npm install -g cubist
Using port 3000 already? Fine.
$ export PORT=1234; cubist
The defaults assume you're running Cube and/or Graphite locally. At the moment there aren't forms to edit this, but if you pop open your console it's just a matter of punching in:
- correct any node/JS stupidity (I rarely touch node or frontend code; much to improve)
- use Backbone or other framework to clean up JS
- add support for multiple servers
- live editing for existing charts
- accept chart settings from query params
- kill data polling when charts are removed
- support for comparison charts
- UI bits to set the server defaults
- UI for removing old expressions
- change typeahead into an autocomplete based on functions and metrics available