This NPM package comes in two flavors:
- As a CLI for development
- As a NPM package that can brought in and the response is in JSON.
Currently this takes five arguments to work:
- input: the directory being read into the package
- output: where the XML output file is to be written to
- file: if not reading a directory then reading a file
- exclusion: exclude a file if reading a directory
- cli: wether or not this is called as a CLI
npm i @epubknowledge/css-valid
yarn add @epubknowledge/css-valid
If using this as a CLI refer to the CLI Documentation.
If using this as a package the refer to the Package Documentation.
This originated from a bash script I wrote many eons ago but you can reference it here.
-  Add testing
-  finish package