croppie2.6.4 • Public • Published
bower install croppie
npm install croppie
Adding croppie to your site
cdnjs.com provides croppie via cdn https://cdnjs.com/libraries/croppie
First, thanks for contributing. This project is difficult to maintain with one person. Here's a "checklist" of things to remember when contributing to croppie.
- Don't forget to update the documentation.
- If you're adding a new option/event/method, try adding to an example on the documentation. Or create a new example, if you feel the need.
- We don't have tests for Croppie :( (if you want to create tests I'd be forever grateful), so please try to test the functionality you're changing on the demo page. I've tried to add as many use-cases as I can think of on there. Compare the functionality in your branch to the one on the official page. If they all still work, then great!
If you're looking for a simple server to load the demo page, I use https://github.com/tapio/live-server.
uglifyjs croppie.js -c -m -r '$,require,exports' -o croppie.min.js
Releasing a new version
For the most part, you shouldn't worry about these steps unless you're the one handling the release. Please don't bump the release and don't minify/uglify in a PR. That just creates merge conflicts when merging. Those steps will be performed when the release is created.
- Bump version in croppie.js
- npm version [new version]
git push && git push --tags
- Draft a new release with new tag on https://github.com/Foliotek/Croppie/releases
- Deploy to gh-pages
npm run deploy